Built in 1880, the town hall was built during a period of prosperity in the town occasioned by its success as a merino sheep farming community and is listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. This project was to renovate the building to improve overall structural and building envelope. This project was completed winter of 2017.

Key features of the project:

-ADA and code compliant

-reconfigured interior so it was suitable for town’s use

-renovated library space

-reinforced the truss systems

-built new ADA staircase and lift

-Aesthetic improvements thoroughout

-300 square foot addition to house community events

-structural improvements to concrete footings