Located on the outskirts of Middlebury, this newly constructed home is nested into a hill with westward views of the Adirondacks.
The client was looking for a newly built home with the convenience of being near to Middlebury.
Key features of the home include:
- 3 stories for smaller footprint
- 2 large porches, with french doors, offering views of the Adirondack Mountains
- walkout basement
- concrete polished slab floor
- soapstone countertops
- tall ceilings
- bamboo flooring
- 3 bedroom, 3 bath with a home office space
- open kitchen/living space